Aunt Jessie hit a home run with this little dino number. Since he loathes his bib so much, we are going to start telling him that the bib is his "dino cape" at dinner time.
Grandma Linda popped in for a visit on her way to the Seattle Ellsworths. Spencer was ridin' his rims since he didn't have an afternoon nap and Grandma arrived at 9:30.
Stegosaurus' defenses are well-equipped but they were no match for the Green Komodo. Feast on his flesh...
A little too early to be a Banana Republic model. But I like the hand position and the chiseled jaw line...
Building a tower with Spencer is an exercise in caging unbridled excitement. In his heart of hearts Spencer simply want to knock over the tower in creative ways.
4 comments:
What a cute dragon face!
the short hair cut looks so great Steve!
I love when you post pictures! Spencer is looking like such a little boy, not a baby anymore. We miss you guys!!
Could this little boy have more personality? I don't think so!
Post a Comment