Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beautiful!

It is beautiful outside today. B-E-A-UTIFUL! We walked aroung and enjoyed the sunshine until we had to surrender inside- first time I have ever dreaded Spencer's nap- wishing I had a yard to plant flowers in. Realizing that I had missed the sun more than I thought. I did see some flowers and blossoms though---- sign of spring?? Let's hope so!

Also- I am recovering just the top of my ottoman. Too many pen marks from spencer that won't come out. Any ideas/experience on how to do it??

5 comments:

Tara said...

I have an idea of what would work for your ottoman, but I'm pretty sure it would make more sense if I explained it to you in person. So, next time I see you, remember to ask me!

The Nits said...

Same weather here! Ahhhhh . . .

Danielle said...

I have some tricks to get pen out of things. Don't know if that would help though. I lost your number darn it...so call me or send me your number okay :)

M and M said...

sun sure is in short supply up there. don't tell Meagan I said that.

Linette said...

Dana Powell is a pro at recovering furniture and last week when I got my haircut she was telling me how she does it. You carefully take off the fabric and use that as a pattern. Call me and I'll give you more details. Or you could wait until June and I'll do it for you!!