Monday, November 9, 2009

Round Two

So far Round Two has been very different than Round One.


More tired
More cravings
More nausea
More abhorrence to smells
More indecision

however there has been

Less WORRY
Less online researching
Less anticipation to start "showing"
Less secretive
Did I mention less worry?



This time around we are just really excited to have another one of these:




15 comments:

Sam and Rachel said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys. How far along are you? Second time around was more difficult for me too-- I think a lot of it was due to chasing aroud a two year old all the time. So worth it though. Can't wait to see Spencer's new sibling.

Michele said...

i totally knew it when you said something about not being able to get the h1n1 mist. i didn't want to call you out on facebook so i have been waiting for this announcment! yay for number 2! congratulations. i never had a 2nd pregnancy, but i can say your second child will be SO MUCH easier. SO MUCH less stress. wow, i am thrilled for you!

Mina said...

Marissa! Official Congrats! I feel exactly the same way...you should do my posts for me ;) love you

Diana said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! I was so excited reading this, and I DEFINITELY don't look forward to the second pregnancy. It seems like since I've done it once, that stage of life should be behind me...if only! And mina, are you preggers TOO?!??!

Brian and Lindsey said...

Congrats! Everyone's telling me that your more sick with girls. . .

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited! You and Mina are at it again together! How fun and exciting! Keep up the blogs!

Jane Huddleston said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Bethany said...

Hooray! I found you! You have such a cute family. I didn't know Stevenson was doing the dental thing too- I know how it is to be a dental widow. And a bif fat congrats on another little one!

M and M said...

That's so exciting! I'm gonna be so mad at Matt if he knew before now and didn't tell me :) We really hope we'll get to see you guys sometime during the break!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting! I read on an earlier post (with the big pumpkin) that you wrote, "where are we going to put the 4th one?" And I thought, Huh? Is she hinting that she's pregnant!?! But I didn't want to guess and be wrong! Congrats!!! I hope in a few weeks the nausea calms down!

Unknown said...

Yay Marissa Im so excited for you guys! How far along are you?
Charityandmatt.blogspot.com

Dave said...

Well done. Muy bien.

Elder and Sister Perona said...

Each time is more exciting than the last...it never gets old...always a miracle.

christina clark said...

triend calling but didn't catch you, congratulations!! we are so excited for you guys. sorry about the not so fun part right now, but can't wait for another little spencer to come!!

The Ross Family said...

Congrats on the baby #2. hope all keeps going well. no pregnancy is the same just as no baby is the same!!! Even if they come from the same two people:-)