
The foolish man may have built his house upon the sand, but the happy baby filled his colon with sand!

Mom was worried that the sandy grit might scratch his baby corneas. I was more worried about ingesting a bottle cap myself.

Sometimes conversations on the first date can be intimidating for the guy. You want to give off confidence, suave, and a hint of humor. Spencer may have frozen up under the pressure by gazing listlessly at the ocean and eating sand by the handful (and not offering his date any).

Willie,Anne, Megan, (Tyler), Stevenson, Marissa, Spencer, Rosie, Emmy, Todd, Tara, Tyler B., Jon and Malorie at Rockaway Beach 2009. Needless to say, the party was off the hook.

They relentlessly pound their target over and over with constant, nagging reminders that they are the dominant force in the world. I was talking about the waves...

"I just ate a half cup of sand and my parents didn't even bat an eye!"

Spencer doing another Yoda motiff. Coincidentally, Marissa is a FOX!

I freely admit to dragging my feet on getting the Kelty backpack, but Marissa persuaded me that we needed a papooshka for little Spence. She was right. And it is quite cute how his little feet dangle in the wind too.

Gearing up for priesthood.

Sometimes it pays to be preggers.
10 comments:
NICE! I want one! Where's mine? And the little man is the new sand man! Right on!
haha Love this post. Loved that beach. Lets go again! :)
I wonder if our children will ever get in heated arguments about the morality of studying on sunday, or snuggle in the same twin bed after coming home from dates. There's no way of knowing, we don't have the technology.
Also I'm not complaining, because it's a great song, but the only song that plays on your playlist is "Get Down on It" Guess I better get my back up off the wall. Go Timpview Tigers!
Your little guy is darling!
As always hilarious and as someone who enjoys a nice dusty rock every so often I say go Spence, you eat that sand. -Manth
adorable! He is so cute Marissa! What is it about babies and eating sand/dirt etc :) It can't possibly taste good right?
P.S. I know Tyler Scott, went to high school with him, and his wife went to my HS too! Small world :)
Hi Smiths! It's been a long time and it's fun to see how your famiy has grown! Spencer is a cutie! sethandrebecca.blogspot.com
Spencer is looking cuter than ever. He seems like such a happy little guy. The beach looks great! Spencer makes sand look good. So will I be seeing you guys in August?
Hey Steve! Your blog is awesome. This Kenneth is K.C. just so you know we have a blog at mollyandkcoliver.blogspot.com. Keep in touch. Hope all is going well for you guys in OR. Go Ducks
Post a Comment