I used my favorite stickers, and, I liked it. Do you ever save paper, stickers, gift bags, etc for that perfect occasion? And then realize that 5 years have gone by without a "perfect" moment to use them? That is me. So, today I used my favorite stickers, on something ordinary, and I feel good about it.
Here is a video of Spencer today. Scooting around?? We are NOT ready for this yet! (I only caught the tail end, so watch the beginning closely.) Please ignore the messy room!
Also, Solid foods?
4 comments:
What?? Scooting?? Our little baby! All grown up! Crazy. : )
He has the best eyes, hands down. I totally know what you mean about saving those "special stickers" or cool paper or whatever, good for you to use them! Spencer is growing up way too quick, I haven't even seen him in real life yet!!!!
oh my goodness!! He looks so much like you maris! Hes soo cute! I cant believe that he is already that big!! AHH its amazing how time flies! for real! Ammon is talking all the time now and its weird to think he was just a little tadpole growing inside me. Lol its weird to think we have another one cookin in there! oh and i so know about saving bags and papers! Lol i have tons in Ammons closet! lol
Wow, I had no idea that you guys had been blogging up a storm lately!! I love it!! Spencer is cuteness to the max, I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving, Jeff and I are still crossing our fingers that Stevenson can come. Has there been any developments in that area? That is awesome that Spencer is scooting, but when did he grow up? Time is just flying by and I'm missing all the important moments of Spencer's life. It is a good thing that you guys are blogging lots. We miss you and love all the cute pictures.
Post a Comment