Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nudies go berserk!

Definition: Coy
1 a: shrinking from contact or familiarity -'tis but a kiss I beg, Why art thou coy? — Shakespeare b: marked by cute, coquettish, or artful playfulness
2
: showing reluctance to make a definite commitment coy response
3: spencer in this picture
Reg Cullen and Spencer have one thing in common: Happy Naked!

Bath tub for Spencer is filled with swirling warm water, leg kicks, and gleeful smiles. The last time I took a bath I was cold, felt like a walrus, and the water only covered 2/5 of my body.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alicia said...

oh my goodness!! So cute!!! what a cute chubby happy baby!

Danielle Perona said...

Love that naked nephew of mine! He and Brenden will get along just fine. Now that Brenden can crawl, as soon as his diaper is off, he's flipped over and crawling away from me as fast as his little legs can go! Silly boys!