Sunday, October 19, 2008

"I'll be your pumpkin pie!"

Here Marissa, Stevenson, and Spencer are getting their Rocktober fest on in a sea of squash at Plumper Pumkin Patch.
Would you believe the pumpkin patch down the street had a 2 hour wait just to park your car?!
Spencer is just peaches with his first pumpkin day.
Wedged right in there...
Spencer poses for Pumpkins Unlimited

Smith family punches through.
Actually Spencer had his first little go-round with sweet potatoes the other day. He liked it, but can't wait to try Gerber Lasagna some day!
Spencer using his biters on more pumpkin.
Joke of the Day especially for Clifford P: What have you done when you bench press a family member?
Pump-kin

9 comments:

Linette said...

No when you press him you get squash!

... you lived here too long!
Love, Dad Cliff

daniellejackson said...

You got some great pics of Spencer! He is too cute!

Tara said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Spencer is so cute posing with those pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

Rolofs have nothing on Plumpers. Love these pics of you guys!

Erin Masi said...

Those pictures are adorable!!!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Hey Marissa! I just found your blog and i'm so excited! Your son is getting so big! We just found out we are having a boy too and we are so excited! Hope all is going well for you!

Danielle Perona said...

Love love love love it! He is so darling. I just want to rub his head. I love that he's trying to eat the pumpkin. And who is holding up Spencer while you're all sticking your head through the plumper patch poser?

christina clark said...

I love the Spencer pumpkin pictures, so cute! Happy Halloween!

Mollie said...

How fun- I love pumpkin patches! Spencer is getting so big!