Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Halloween Force

"When 900 years old you reach, look as good, you will not!"

Yoda, Princess Leia, and the Apostle Peter...I mean Obi Wan Kenobi. Marissa lobbied for the outfit Leia wore on Jabba's Sail Barge, but it was a ward party.
No camera man was necessary on this one: he used the force to hold the camera up, focus, and take the picture. His dad exclaimed with surprise, "I don't believe it!" To which Yoda wisely replied, "That is why you fail."
Spencer needed a little energy drink of his own to continue being the life of the party.

The candy flowed like wine and the tricker treaters instinctively flocked to our trunk like the salmon of Capistrano.

11 comments:

Sam and Rachel said...

Stevenson you write the funniest stuff on your blog. I was really hoping to see Marissa in that "other" outfit. I can't believe how big Spencer is getting. We miss you guys... cousin dinners just aren't the same without you. -Cousin Rachel

Linette said...

I agree with your cousin Rachel. Stevenson, you have to keep writing the "witisms" that accompany each picture on your blog. Spencer is way too cute as Yoda! I can hardly wait to kiss his bald head! Mama Perona

daniellejackson said...

What a cute Yoda! You guys all look great!!

The Nits said...

Now that is a temple dress use I can get behind! I also know that great minds think alike, we are having a Yoda/Betsy, Mom/leia etc. Halloween as well. (I wasn't sure where I'd get a huge white dress but know I know.) Terrific Blog, I especially like "Honkey Rink" at least I think that's what I heard.! Samantha

DaNae said...

Marissa! I just popped on your blog from a friends. Your little family is so cute. It looks like you are doing fabulous. -DaNae from Heritage Halls. My blog is durtschi.blogspot.

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Marissa-that is probably the funniest thing I've seen all week, maybe all year. He is so cute! I have my blog going now. It's brittanyandbud.blogspot.com. I'll talk with you soon!

Tara said...

Spencer is such a cute little Yoda! You guys look great too! Hopefully you didn't let Stevenson use wax for the ears. haha ;)

Becca said...

Ok, y'all are so hilarious! Spencer is so adorable as Yoda! That is a brilliant idea. Maybe in a couple years, I'll steal it :)

Jessica said...

We loved seeing you guys this weekend and feel that the fun just got extended when I tuned into your blog. Yoda is awesome, but Nudies Go Berserk tops even a jedi, somehow. -love, J

Nicole said...

hi marissa, i had fun checking out your blog. your costumes were awesome :). hopefully i'll get around to updating mine soon.

Mollie said...

Without a doubt, best family costume I have seen!